




Alright, well I really should let you know that Bill gave us a VERY DETAILED class before going to the gun range and then our handling and shooting was VERY, VERY monitored in a VERY CONTROLLED environment. It really was fun (though I was intimidated at first), and excuse the pun, we had a BLAST!! The next day Joe and Mandy came to visit. It was SO good to see them. We haven't seen them for I don't know how long. The kids played in the dirt and with sticks, on the trampoline, on the swings, played the Wii and us parents lay'd (laid??) in the sun all afternoon and told stories and talked and laughed. It was a beautiful day and there were tears when they left to go home. It really was a very relaxing and enjoyable day. I hope they come back SOON!! We love you Joe, Mandy, Joseph and Jackson!!



















2 comments:
did your mom REALLY think your boys woud get away without learning to shot a HUGE gun? ha ha!!! I'm a little sad Bill didn't send us a baby announcement for his new baby girl/gun :0D ps. I swear you are shrinking!
We had a great time too! It seemed to go by too fast, but was well worth it.
Post a Comment