Hope sustains us through despair. If only we could glimpse for a moment what the Lord has in store for us, not only in the next life, but in this one as well, our hope would be unshakeable and despair could never overcome us. Hope teaches that there is reason to rejoice even when all seems dark around us. . . . . And to all who suffer, to all who feel discouraged, worried or lonely I say with love and deep concern for you, never give in, never surrender, never allow despair to overcome your spirit - President Dieter F. Uchdorf
3 comments:
You ROCK! Oh and I dream of your backyard 8-)
That looks like good fun! I am glad you all had a great weekend. I love the swing set shots. Your boys are getting so big!
I envy a garage sale, it's such a good feeling to de-clutter. More details on the race???
Post a Comment