Thursday, June 11, 2009

My kids are amazing!

Okay, I have to have a proud mamma moment:
Yesterday was the last day of school for the kidlets. S came home with an honorary lunch and recognition from the principal for having so many "Waitsburg Winners" (certificates given to the kids for good behavior and academics) and a fantastic report card. Z came home with an exemplary report card and a "National" award for fitness "even signed by the President of the United States"!!! :o) And B came home with a framed certificate for "Excellence in Math". We haven't seen his report card yet, but I fully expect it to be great. I'm so blessed to have such amazing children!!! They are so respectful of others and truly are great students and friends. I'm so proud of them!!
Okay, now I'm done!
:o)

2 comments:

Kelly Vowles said...

Yeah Boys!!! Kudos to you and Tony, three out of three great kids isn't a fluke, you must be doing something right. So pass it on, what's the secret??? :-)

Laura Lou said...

ha - fluke it is. The good Lord blessed me with with 3 great kids; no other explanation! :o) (ghaah, I hope I didn't just jinx myself)