Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam



Sam turned 6 last week. I can't believe he is that old. Where does the time go? We had a good rip-roaring transformers-themed bday party in the back yard. He had friends come over and we spent our time in water fights, playing in the sprinklers and trampoline & pigging out to pizza, hot dogs, chips and watermelon. Then to top it off, we had bday cake and ice cream. It was a HOT day and the water games and ice cream were welcomed. It is amazing that time goes so fast. Our baby is 6! Incredible!
WE LOVE YOU SAM-O!!!

1 comment:

Chy said...

It was the best party a 6 year old could ask for! Coop had a blast and was pooped by the time we got home. Thank goodness for Sam and your boys, they add a little spark in our boring day to day here in Dayton =0)

love, love your hope quote. !I needed to hear it 100% today, thanks... I may just steal it for my blog!