For one of my jobs I have to create a website w/online registration and an online survey. Does anyone have any wizbang idea how to do this? Any help you could offer would be GREAT!!!
Blogging and facebook are my limits. So here is my lame suggestion.... Could you use a blog sight? Make it a private blog, it would require registration and you can conduct various polls and surveys.
Hey there... do you need the website to be free? Also.. I think you would just create the website from one place and then add a survey to it from another.
Hope sustains us through despair. If only we could glimpse for a moment what the Lord has in store for us, not only in the next life, but in this one as well, our hope would be unshakeable and despair could never overcome us. Hope teaches that there is reason to rejoice even when all seems dark around us. . . . . And to all who suffer, to all who feel discouraged, worried or lonely I say with love and deep concern for you, never give in, never surrender, never allow despair to overcome your spirit - President Dieter F. Uchdorf
5 comments:
ehhh! GOOD LUCK! I've been looking into stuff for my vinyl blog... nothing! How did yesterday go after I went home? I'll call ya :0)
Blogging and facebook are my limits. So here is my lame suggestion....
Could you use a blog sight? Make it a private blog, it would require registration and you can conduct various polls and surveys.
Hey there... do you need the website to be free? Also.. I think you would just create the website from one place and then add a survey to it from another.
ok this one looks promising.. it says it's free and looks to have different options
http://www.webs.com/
You all are great! Thanks for your suggestions!!
L
Post a Comment