Today was the first day I had "off" after my preschool closed last Friday. Monday was a holiday and I worked subbing at the elem. school on Tues., Wed., and Thur. So, today I went to my preschool room and started emptying and inventorying. Sad times. On my way home I decided to drown myself in my passion; food. So I stopped and bought a soft taco and took it home and ate it with 7 oreos dipped in milk. Because it was ONLY one soft taco and ONLY 7 oreos, I'm still considering it on my diet. ;-) Hey, 9 pounds down and 43 to go.
We woke up today to freezing fog and everything was coated in a thick ice. School was delayed by 2 hours but it didn't make much difference, the whole county is slip-slidin' away regardless of how late in the day it is. Nasty traveling conditions out there. I am sooo over this winter and am really ready to see some sunshine. I've been trying to run more lately and it is tough when it is 20 degrees and icy outside. We have been trying to get our treadmill fixed but living in the boonies isn't conducive to a regular repair route. For whatever reason our service contractor doesn't visit Waitsburg too often; go figure. Until that happens though I am bound to run in the ice, fog, wind, cold and snow. It is no wonder I'm having trouble building up my mileage. I'm too cold to stay outside. . . .
We just finished our second week of wrestling and it is just plain 'ol chaotic. Too many kids, not enough mats, not enough space, not enough coaches. It is a challenging year. We'll get through it though and the kids will learn great discipline and benefit greatly from the experience. . . . .
. . . . random thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
Hey losing 9lbs is awesome! I have an elliptical in my room that serves part time as a coat rack.
I did work out this week but I'm soooooo sore.... Love your random thoughts you should really think and blog more often.
:)Love ya lulu!!
PS. LOVE LOVE your header picture!
Congrats on the 9 pounds!!! You'll be at your goal by this summer! It'll be so great. We'll celebrate together!
I was so busy talking about me today, that I didn't even ask how you were doing. I'm proud of you. I'm super duper proud of you running out in the cold! You're my hero.
Isn't that baby weight? I have almost 70 lbs of baby weight. Does it matter that I don't have babies anymore? Good for you for losing weight. I know how hard that is.
And the running.... I have been riding my bike out there. It's not as cold here but still, at 38 and a stiff wind going down hill....IT'S COLD. Then today my occupational therapist asked me to refrain from bike riding. While I'd like that I am afraid to stop moving. Any whoooo....
WOW! 9lbs.. your awesome! I'm NOT running outside.. are you CrAzy??? I for sure would fall on my tush! Good luck with the treadmill, your welcome to come to my house and run on mine... in the meat locker (aka the freezing garage). :0)
Post a Comment