We had my nephew, Derek, come visit us for a few days. It was a great time. We went to the water park and then the creek and played in the water, the boys set up the tent on the deck and slept outside, they played bionicle, lego, pokemon, yadda, yadda, yadda stuff. We even put him to work helping our boys weeding the garden and picking produce. Ha! Cheap labor!! It was great to have him. I had 4 white shirts sitting with me in church. It was great! Here are a few pictures of the fun!

We live on the Lewis & Clark Historic Trail. This is a marker right at the base of one of our bridges in town, near where we play.

LOL - this pictures of the boys far down below in the creek is funny. I took it on the bridge. Look on the far left of the picture. It looks like some giant loch ness monster in the creek. It was getting to be dusk when I took the pictures and a moth was flying around my camera. Must have been captured in mid-flight. Funny. . . it looks like it is swimming next to Zac!

Sam and Derek were a little nervous to get in the water at first. There are fish and water skippers and garter snakes all around. Zac and Ben just jump right in though. :o)
1 comment:
Ehhhh....not a fan of ANY kind of snake! Thats funny I looked at that picture for a while and could not figure out what was swimming next to Zack...funny! Looks like the boys had a blast, I love it when family visits.
Post a Comment