Laura...YOU ARE AMAZING! You look so great, and I know you have worked so hard for it! After this baby we will need to talk eight loos for sure;) Oh and.....love the video!
Hope sustains us through despair. If only we could glimpse for a moment what the Lord has in store for us, not only in the next life, but in this one as well, our hope would be unshakeable and despair could never overcome us. Hope teaches that there is reason to rejoice even when all seems dark around us. . . . . And to all who suffer, to all who feel discouraged, worried or lonely I say with love and deep concern for you, never give in, never surrender, never allow despair to overcome your spirit - President Dieter F. Uchdorf
4 comments:
LOVE the video!!!!! Congratulations on your accomplishments! That's an awesome accomplishment! I'm impressed!
Laura...YOU ARE AMAZING! You look so great, and I know you have worked so hard for it! After this baby we will need to talk eight loos for sure;) Oh and.....love the video!
Wow!!!! Congrats!! Now will you please share you secret with your favorite cousin?!?!?! Seriously!!!!
Congratulations Laura.. I'm lagging behind and am working on gaining some motivation. You are definitely helping with that.. gotta catch up! :)
Love the video.. and Love you! :)
Post a Comment