Monday, September 13, 2010

So Z asks me this question . . .

Z: "Hey mom, when is the next time you go to the store?"
Me: "Umm, Z, actually I'm going tonight. Do you need something?"
Z: "Well, I was checking and we are out of gun powder. Do you think you could pick some up?"

Me: "Ummm, sure . . . . I'll grab that just as soon as I buy you a pet rabid wolverine and feed you rat poison for dinner. I'm on it!"
- best . . . mom . . . . ever!!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Aren't kids funny? Sometimes I wish I could see the thought process that produced the comments they make. Enjoy your rabid wolverine.

Chy said...

WHAT?!?! Why did he need gun powder? I bet Bill was in charge of FHE huh....lol! Miss ya :0)

Shauna said...

I am new here! Just wanted to say hi :)
Shauna from
http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

mandy said...

haha! Gun powder, that is awesome :)