Monday, December 29, 2008

Boy, oh, boy!

My boys are absolutely getting huge, aren't they? Grandma gave them new church clothes for Christmas and I had an anxiety attack looking at Ben in a white shirt and tie. They are all just too old. Where did the time go?? Sunrise/sunset . . .sigh!
I had an eye appt. today and because the boys are on Christmas break they went with me. They ended up sitting in the waiting room for about 45 min. on their own. I was a little stressed that the office girls would come hunt me down and kick us all out. But, when I went to collect the little scrappers, they were quietly drawing and looking at magazines that we took. A little old man in the waiting room even mentioned to me how well behaved they were. . . . 8-). I was proud of them though a little surprised. They are good boys!!

4 comments:

mandy said...

What handsome young men you have there! Joseph and Jackson will always be 2 1/2 and 6. I'm in severe denial!

Chy said...

I'm NOT surprised! Have you been sitting in the same sacrament meetings with me??? Your boys are PERFECT... maybe I'm just comparing them to my little hoolagins! They do look very handsom :0)

Chy said...

Yep! I want to do a 10k first also and maybe even find a race with both 10k and a half!

The Leeks said...

It goes so fast! I can't believe any of our kids are so big. It's fun to reconnect with you and read about your day to day. Don't you find it's a great outlet? I love that part. Glad the boys were good. They do surprise you when you least expect it.